Click on the name to visit these Fort Family Affiliated Sites

Gary's Garden — AC's Corner Café — The Annex — Bent and Twisted — Castle Roland — Jeff's Fort — Pyro's Place
The Story Lover's Home — Storymaker's Digital Home — Comicality's Shack Out Back — Ted Louis — Julian Gregg
Forums:  Timmy's Treehouse — GFD Blood Bank

Update to the Site!!

5 replies to this topic

#1 *Eric W*

*Eric W*

CSU Author

• Site Owner
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

Hey Everyone,

Guess What?

Well I updated my site that's what!! Been a whole lotta crap goin on in my life lately but I finally managed to sit down and take the 15 minutes to finish posting stories to my site. So everything that used to say that I was still working on it, is now working! So in all I posted 10 chapters of 2 different stories.

Stay tuned for more info and stories, Engage book 2 is on the horizon. Very soon I hope!!!

#2 Prototype7

Prototype7

New in Town

• Fort Family Authors
  • 41 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    Well, there's mine, mine, mine, and mine.

Ha Ha.

Just kidding. No, seriously, i was kidding!!

My fav stories are?????

ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:38 PM

Can't believe no-one replied to this!!

Your all very bad people!  You should be ashamed!

Be nice, and reply!

OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :whoop:

:devil:

ME!!

#3 Visitor_Guest_*

Visitor_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:44 PM

View Post*Eric W*, on 23 September 2007 - 02:13 PM, said:

Hey Everyone,

Guess What?

Well I updated my site that's what!! Been a whole lotta crap goin on in my life lately but I finally managed to sit down and take the 15 minutes to finish posting stories to my site. So everything that used to say that I was still working on it, is now working! So in all I posted 10 chapters of 2 different stories.

Stay tuned for more info and stories, Engage book 2 is on the horizon. Very soon I hope!!!
update soon

#4 fibita

fibita

Epic Adventurer: Wearer of the Tin Foil Hat!

• Retired
  • 1,186 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    I like many stories, so many in fact that I just wouldn't feel right trying to list any as my favorite. I would have to leave off so many, and I would constantly have to change the list as my list would change daily.

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:02 PM

:23_30_104[1]: Sweet! I can't believe that I missed this post somehow.  :10_1_131[1]:

I hope that this "update soon" post means there are going to new chapters of Engage on the horizon!

#5 Akeentia

Akeentia

Fort Graphics Wizard

• Retired Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:41 PM

Umm...I hate to be the dream crusher Fibita but that update post was made back in 2007, someone just revived the dead thread because they are wishing for updates to the site.

#6 fibita

fibita

Epic Adventurer: Wearer of the Tin Foil Hat!

• Retired
  • 1,186 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    I like many stories, so many in fact that I just wouldn't feel right trying to list any as my favorite. I would have to leave off so many, and I would constantly have to change the list as my list would change daily.

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:45 PM

Yeah I noticed that After I posted.  :4_14_1[1]: But I got it into my head thay it was Eric W that made the "update soon" post and forgot to log in.

Reply to this topic

Help support the Fort Family Forums and Sites: