Click on the name to visit these Fort Family Affiliated Sites

Gary's Garden — AC's Corner Café — The Annex — Bent and Twisted — Castle Roland — Jeff's Fort — Pyro's Place
The Story Lover's Home — Storymaker's Digital Home — Comicality's Shack Out Back — Ted Louis — Julian Gregg
Forums:  Timmy's Treehouse — GFD Blood Bank

Timmy's Tree House

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Silver Wolf

Silver Wolf

Fictional Character

• Fictional Characters
  • 369 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:08 PM

Hey everyone,

I tried accessing the tree house yesterday (September 10, 2017) and all i get is 403 Forbidden. Has anyone observed the same behaviour? I did notify ACFan, but let's not flood his mailbox. It might be a simple router issue (who knows where the Tree house is located, maybe in Florida?) If you have the issue (OR NOT) just post here.

Silver Wolf

#2 mjh

mjh

New in Town

• Family
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

I am hitting the same issue

#3 JeffsFort

JeffsFort

The Big Giant Head

• Fort Family Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, watching our family grow and goofing off :)
  • Favorite Stories:
    Way too many to list... Just start with the links right here on the board :D

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

Yup, we appear to have a little issue with the server that ACFan is working on now. It shouldn't be down too long once we identify what the cause of the problem is :/

I'll give a shout if he gets it up before I go to bed tonight.

#4 roperry77

roperry77

Needs a Life

• Fort Family Patron
  • 1,475 posts
  • Interests:Reading all the awesome stories on here, and continuing the search to find my lost sanity.
  • Favorite Stories:
    Oh, let's see, Subsitute Dad (what first drew me to this site), Kerry, Joel, My Carl, Haven/Fire/Last Phoenix, pretty much anything CSU.

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

View PostSilver Wolf, on 11 September 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

Hey everyone,

I tried accessing the tree house yesterday (September 10, 2017) and all i get is 403 Forbidden. Has anyone observed the same behaviour? I did notify ACFan, but let's not flood his mailbox. It might be a simple router issue (who knows where the Tree house is located, maybe in Florida?) If you have the issue (OR NOT) just post here.

Silver Wolf

I can confirm I have been experiencing the same issue/error since (9/10) yesterday too. I tried it from my laptop at home wi-fi yesterday, my tablet on the wi-fi at work today, and also stopping by after getting out of work to test/try my tablet again using the wi-fi at my church after work, just to try and see if it could be my laptop and/or tablet (using both chrome and firefox on both devices) having issues, but even connecting from the 3 different ISPs, I still got the same 403 message each time.

#5 Timbeau

Timbeau

Adoptive Parent

• Fort Family Patron
  • 1,791 posts
  • Interests:Walking the Dogs, Boating, DIY, Reading
  • Favorite Stories:
    Haven, CSU, Joel, LAFB, Falcon Banner
    Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Hearts across Space, Dragon Earl.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

I don't very often ( once a year whether I need to or not ) visit the tree house,  I'm scarred of heights,  besides which anyone who doesn't visit and post here on the fort probably isn't worth knowing anyhow.  That aside I just took a peep to see if it was working this side of the pond and I can report it isn't just a Turtle Island fault,  error 403 here as well.  I think AC should seriously consider feeding the poor hampster who's wheel is powering the servers or Timmy might get upset.

#6 JeffsFort

JeffsFort

The Big Giant Head

• Fort Family Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, watching our family grow and goofing off :)
  • Favorite Stories:
    Way too many to list... Just start with the links right here on the board :D

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:46 PM

The hamster has been fed and is now runnin his furry little butt off :)

Help support the Fort Family Forums and Sites: