Click on the name to visit these Fort Family Affiliated Sites

Gary's Garden — AC's Corner Café — The Annex — Bent and Twisted — Castle Roland — Jeff's Fort — Pyro's Place
The Story Lover's Home — Storymaker's Digital Home — Comicality's Shack Out Back — Ted Louis — Julian Gregg
Forums:  Timmy's Treehouse — GFD Blood Bank

Patient John Doe

Gary Q

4 replies to this topic

#1 The Story Lover

The Story Lover

CSU Archivist

• Fort Family Admin
  • 4,062 posts
  • Interests:SCI-FI Fantasy - David Weber, Mercedes Lackey, Arthur C. Clarke among others. Working on computers and of Course The Annex, and Gary's Garden,
  • Favorite Stories:
    A Special Place, Brew Maxwell's Saga, ANDD, Memories, Empire, Working it Out, LAFB, OUP and HAS and DE as well as MDU and of course ARK and STL and OOTP! And don't forget Haven and Fire!

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:52 PM

This weeks Featured Story is one of the earliest stories hosted on any of The Fort Family of Sites. Patient John Doe by Gary Q has been continually hosted on a site since at least 2003. PJD is now hosted on the newly redesigned Gary's Garden with some of the same design elements. Gary Q. is sorely missed!

#2 JeffsFort

JeffsFort

The Big Giant Head

• Fort Family Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, watching our family grow and goofing off :)
  • Favorite Stories:
    Way too many to list... Just start with the links right here on the board :D

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

That's awesome TSL... Thanks! The cool thing about Gary's stuff is that it is being read almost as much as newer stuff on the sites. I know that is way more than any of us had hoped for once we did the first site design.

Thanks! To everyone who is keeping these awesome stories, that became a foundation for so many of us; alive.

*HUGZ*

#3 The Story Lover

The Story Lover

CSU Archivist

• Fort Family Admin
  • 4,062 posts
  • Interests:SCI-FI Fantasy - David Weber, Mercedes Lackey, Arthur C. Clarke among others. Working on computers and of Course The Annex, and Gary's Garden,
  • Favorite Stories:
    A Special Place, Brew Maxwell's Saga, ANDD, Memories, Empire, Working it Out, LAFB, OUP and HAS and DE as well as MDU and of course ARK and STL and OOTP! And don't forget Haven and Fire!

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:20 PM

Thank you kind sir I am just doing what I can to keep his stories alive for a long, long time. I am very glad that everyone is enjoying them and that they are getting new readers as well.
:)

#4 Rob_W

Rob_W

Chief Troublemaker...

• Fort Family Patron
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy reading all stories Clan Short and as of beginning of January "Gone From Daylight"...
  • Favorite Stories:
    I LOVE all of Miguel Sanchez' Ranch related stories as well as all Clan Short related stories...

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

I go back once a year or so and re-read all of Gary's stories... It's a shame he never finished his last story...

RobW

#5 The Story Lover

The Story Lover

CSU Archivist

• Fort Family Admin
  • 4,062 posts
  • Favorite Stories:

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:55 PM

View PostRob_W, on 22 August 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

I go back once a year or so and re-read all of Gary's stories... It's a shame he never finished his last story...

RobW
That is very true all we can do is hope that someday he returns to us.

Reply to this topic

Help support the Fort Family Forums and Sites: