Click on the name to visit these Fort Family Affiliated Sites

Gary's Garden — AC's Corner Café — Annex: Down Under — Bent and Twisted — Castle Roland — Jeff's Fort — Pyro's Place
The Story Lover's Home — Storymaker's Digital Home — Comicality's Shack Out Back — Ted Louis — Julian Gregg
Forums:  Timmy's Treehouse — GFD Blood Bank

It's finally here!

No replies to this topic

#1 JeffsFort

JeffsFort

The Big Giant Head

• Fort Family Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, watching our family grow and goofing off :)
  • Favorite Stories:
    Way too many to list... Just start with the links right here on the board :D

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:05 PM

Hi everyone! I have some great news for you all and it just may put a few of you in shock. (I'll apologize in advance for spilled drinks or bruises from falling out of your chairs...)
As I had announced earlier, the first story that I approached prior to re-launching my site was the first story I had attempted ever. I felt that if I was to start "tying up loose ends" it rightfully should be the story that has been waiting the longest for it's conclusion. Originally started back in 2003, "A Penny on the Train Tracks" (APTT) has waited nearly 14 years, stalling repeatedly throughout that time and leading most to believe that it would never be finished. It includes an "Afterword" which briefly explains the idea behind the story, why I feel I began writing it too soon and for all the wrong reasons, and why I now believe that the passage of time and lessons learned in the process gave APTT the message that I wanted it to have in the end after all. I'm very happy with how the story turned out and I hope you all are as well.
This also means that it's time for me to move on to the next story... Look out CSU fans, another tree is about to get shaken and I can't be held responsible for the nuts that fall out of it! Hehehe! I hope you enjoy the read!
*HUGZ*
- Jeff -
Jeffsfort@gmail.com

View the full article

Reply to this topic

Help support the Fort Family Forums and Sites: