Click on the name to visit these Fort Family Affiliated Sites

Gary's Garden — AC's Corner Café — The Annex — Bent and Twisted — Castle Roland — Jeff's Fort — Pyro's Place
The Story Lover's Home — Storymaker's Digital Home — Comicality's Shack Out Back — Ted Louis — Julian Gregg
Forums:  Timmy's Treehouse — GFD Blood Bank

Bringing Gary's Garden up to date

2 replies to this topic

#1 JeffsFort

JeffsFort

The Big Giant Head

• Fort Family Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, watching our family grow and goofing off :)
  • Favorite Stories:
    Way too many to list... Just start with the links right here on the board :D

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:54 PM

Hi guys!

One more post before I fall over. We decided to see if we could set some personal best records and bring one of our favorite sites up to date with the two that went live today. I'm sure you know that as time moves on, HTML standards get updated and changed and even if you aren't aware of it by just viewing the posted work; sites begin to stop functioning as they were intended. So we went for the third and totally pulled it off.

Not looking identical to it's predecessor, http://garysgarden.us has been completely upgraded to the family's content management framework and for the first time ever, we didn't carry over the old GeoCities color scheme. (It looked aweful with the new format.) If you have been reading his stories, no worries every thing is 100% transferred in. I just need to spend some time getting the features and such set up. That will happen on my next day off from work.

If you do take a peek in, careful! I'm not sure the paint has dried yet ;)

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to respond to this post or fire off an email to jeffsfort@gmail.com

*HUGZ* - Still Missing You Gary!

- Jeff -

#2 Kyle Richardson

Kyle Richardson

Fictional Character

• Fictional Characters
  • 240 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    Anything Uncle AC will let me read!

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:33 PM

Where did you put the cookies?

#3 JeffsFort

JeffsFort

The Big Giant Head

• Fort Family Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, watching our family grow and goofing off :)
  • Favorite Stories:
    Way too many to list... Just start with the links right here on the board :D

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

In the break room twirp, where they belong :) You just gotta fight Fuzzy Sandwich for them.

Reply to this topic

Help support the Fort Family Forums and Sites: