Click on the name to visit these Fort Family Affiliated Sites

Gary's Garden — AC's Corner Café — Annex: Down Under — Bent and Twisted — Castle Roland — Jeff's Fort — Pyro's Place
The Story Lover's Home — Storymaker's Digital Home — Comicality's Shack Out Back — Ted Louis — Julian Gregg
Forums:  Timmy's Treehouse — GFD Blood Bank

Life and Death at Twilight - The Vampire Saga

7 replies to this topic

#1 Julien

Julien

Hosted Author

• Fort Family Authors
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:I'm an author, actually, but I am a reader as well. I like stories that are well written and entertaining. The genre isn't really important.
  • Favorite Stories:
    Too many to list

Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:37 PM

Chapter 1 of Life and Death at Twilight: The Vampire Saga is on my site. I was given a challenge to turn Twilight into a Vampire Saga novel and use only Vampire Saga rules. I accepted. This is the result. Hope you like it. This is book 1 and I'll be doing all four books. There's much more to come.

#2 Julien

Julien

Hosted Author

• Fort Family Authors
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:I'm an author, actually, but I am a reader as well. I like stories that are well written and entertaining. The genre isn't really important.
  • Favorite Stories:
    Too many to list

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:18 PM

Well the site's down, so it'll be a while before you can read it I guess. I might post it to my blog though.

#3 Julien

Julien

Hosted Author

• Fort Family Authors
  • 257 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    Too many to list

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:04 PM

Site came back up. Must have been a momentary glitch. B)

#4 Julien

Julien

Hosted Author

• Fort Family Authors
  • 257 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    Too many to list

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:49 AM

Chapter 2 has been posted.

#5 Julien

Julien

Hosted Author

• Fort Family Authors
  • 257 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    Too many to list

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:17 AM

Chapter 3 of The Vampire Saga TWILIGHTED Book 1: Life and Death at Twilight has been posted to the site. Enjoy

#6 Julien

Julien

Hosted Author

• Fort Family Authors
  • 257 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    Too many to list

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:38 AM

Chapters 4 and 5 have been posted.

#7 Julien

Julien

Hosted Author

• Fort Family Authors
  • 257 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    Too many to list

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:47 PM

I've been away on vacation for a while, so I haven't been posting chapters. I'm back now and finally posted Chapter 6. I posted it on Wednesday instead of Monday because I've been having trouble with my FTP client. I solved the problem this morning and got things back on track. I've heard very little about what people think of this story. I know it's close to the actual Twilight story line but I promise it will diverge. This is The Vampire Saga so things have to be different.

Julien

#8 Julien

Julien

Hosted Author

• Fort Family Authors
  • 257 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    Too many to list

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:39 AM

Chapter 7 has been posted.

Reply to this topic

Help support the Fort Family Forums and Sites: