Click on the name to visit these Fort Family Affiliated Sites

Gary's Garden — AC's Corner Café — Annex: Down Under — Bent and Twisted — Castle Roland — Jeff's Fort — Pyro's Place
The Story Lover's Home — Storymaker's Digital Home — Comicality's Shack Out Back — Ted Louis — Julian Gregg
Forums:  Timmy's Treehouse — GFD Blood Bank

Anyone out here?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Jegron

Jegron

escaped the nuthouse.

• Fort Family Authors
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:board games, reading, writing, programming, MMORPG
  • Favorite Stories:
    Eric, Ark, Phoenix Rising

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:41 PM

It's been quite a while and it has become quite silent here.
I feel lonely.
Is there anybody out there?
Timmy? Joey?
I miss reading about you, kids!

Yours,
Jegron

#2 ACFan

ACFan

Lover of Welsh Sausage!!!

• Fort Family Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,762 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    CSU, Akeentia, Pyro, Ted Louis, Gary Q ... the list goes on forever

Posted 31 October 2015 - 06:52 PM

Yeah, despite real life we're around. Timmy, Joey, and Kyle have played a little over at the treehouse, but nothing really major (besides WL holding a story time for the kids!)

Real life is starting to come under control, so maybe we can liven it up!

#3 TheEggman

TheEggman

Master of the 'shell' prompt!

• Fort Family Authors
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:Classic rock, guitar, bass guitar, drums, keyboards, DAWs, all animals especially dogs, cats & horses
  • Favorite Stories:
    New Kid In School, Gone From Daylight

Posted 31 October 2015 - 06:53 PM

“If you god a bunch of ducks, and pud dhem in a wine, and had dhem quack in owdew so dhad dhe second duck wouwdn’d quack undiw dhe quack fwom dhe fiwsd duck god do whewe dhe quack fwom dhe second duck wouwd join widh id, and dhen dhe dhiwd duck wouwdn’d quack undiw id couwd add do dhe combined quack fwom dhe fiwsd and second ducks, and so on down dhe wine, do you dhink you couwd duwn dhad indo a sowd of quack weapon?”

#4 festus

festus

Moldy Chair

• Family
  • 775 posts
  • Interests:Travling the country. Riding my Quad.
  • Favorite Stories:
    Not in order!!! Miguel S. stories. CrackerWriter, Ted Louis, Gary Q's, CSU"S, Numerous Stories on Tickie's Site, and many many others.

Posted 01 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

I really think Eggy has been hanging out with Joey just a little bit to much.  Hey Daddy Jerry do you think you could twick Eggy's speech??

#5 W.L

W.L

Moldy Chair

• Fort Family Patron
  • 938 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, some TV shows, and some other stuff

Well maybe a little more explanation, I am a huge fan of science fiction, general fiction, and history oriented stories. I like writing, but I always lose steam after a while of writing a story. TV is great, but it also has gone downhill in the last few months due to reality insanity.

Finally other stuff includes, some light jogging, playing some computer strategy games, being with friends, and other "stuff".
  • Favorite Stories:
    Running, Open Plains, Brew Maxwell's Foley-Mashburn Saga, Do Over series: DO, DOR, DIR, and LDI, fan of "A special place" and sequels, Just hit send *still reading too, Castaway hotel*just starting, every CSU story up to the current point and trying to catch up on the e-tour universe too,

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:01 AM

View PostACFan, on 31 October 2015 - 06:52 PM, said:

Yeah, despite real life we're around. Timmy, Joey, and Kyle have played a little over at the treehouse, but nothing really major (besides WL holding a story time for the kids!)

Real life is starting to come under control, so maybe we can liven it up!

Lucky for the kids I can still write :D

Didn't know Jeff's forum was still active, last words I heard was that everyone went over to Timmy's Treehouse, it's fun but I miss talking plots with you guys :P

#6 ACFan

ACFan

Lover of Welsh Sausage!!!

• Fort Family Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,762 posts
  • Favorite Stories:
    CSU, Akeentia, Pyro, Ted Louis, Gary Q ... the list goes on forever

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

We're around when life lets us be!

#7 The Story Lover

The Story Lover

CSU Archivist

• Fort Family Admin
  • 4,046 posts
  • Interests:SCI-FI Fantasy - David Weber, Mercedes Lackey, Arthur C. Clarke among others. Working on computers and of Course The Annex, and Gary's Garden,
  • Favorite Stories:
    A Special Place, Brew Maxwell's Saga, ANDD, Memories, Empire, Working it Out, LAFB, OUP and HAS and DE as well as MDU and of course ARK and STL and OOTP! And don't forget Haven and Fire!

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:36 PM

Are we supposed to be somewhere?

Reply to this topic

Help support the Fort Family Forums and Sites: